Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Card Sketch Challenge 3.17

Good Saturday!

My latest Saturday Card Sketch Challenge is live over at TwoPeasInABucket.com
This sketch is a VERY basic sketch that can be used over and over again by mixing up the pattern papers/cardstocks behind the large sentiment/image block.

The block in the center is a great landing place for stamped images, embellishments and a sentiment.

Here's my take on the sketch!

Thank You card by Kimber McGray


I hope you'll check out the challenge over at 2peas. Here's a direct link to my card and sketch.

Once you've created a card based on the sketch, load it up in the gallery and click on 'Saturday Card Sketch' so I can see it in the challenge submissions associated with this sketch.

Have a great one!
-kimber

3 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

love your card and I am enjoying your 2peas sketches.

Kathy Martin said...

How fun! Love all the papers! :)

dstandard said...

Great sketch and great card!